Monday, February 21, 2011

Facebook...

Part of the reason (actually pretty much all of the reason) I deleted my facebook (and twitter for that matter) was because little things I would see on either of these social networks would make me mad! It was little stupid stuff too. Comments, relationship statuses, picture comments, tweets, etc...

Really only ever in reference to him

So I deleted it. Decided it was not worth my stress. Well now, my roommate is telling me things she sees on facebook. I kinda wish she didn't. I didn't want to know. I don't want to know what is on his facebook, twitter, or any other social network. This is kinda bothering me on the inside, but i'm trying to just let it go. I mean it's just facebook! Just because it is on facebook does not mean that it is true. That is what I keep telling myself. I wish these things didn't irritate me so much.

I'm pretty sure any other girl would probably be freaking out and asking a million angry questions right now. But not me. I'm just going to ignore it.

:) <3.>

No comments:

Post a Comment